To get GST advisory online, you can follow the below process:
- Choose a reputable GST advisory service provider: Look for a GST advisory service provider who has a good reputation in the market and has experience in providing GST advisory services to clients.
- Visit their website: Once you have shortlisted the GST advisory service providers, visit their website to check the services they offer, their fees, and their experience in the field.
- Contact the service provider: After shortlisting the GST advisory service provider, you can contact them via email, phone, or through their website to discuss your requirements.
- Provide details: Provide the service provider with details about your business, such as turnover, the nature of the business, the number of employees, etc.
- Get a quote: The GST advisory service provider will provide you with a quote based on your requirements.
- Payment: Once you agree to the quote, you will have to make the payment for the services.
- Receive advisory: After the payment is made, the GST advisory service provider will provide you with the necessary advice and guidance regarding GST compliance. Get Online GST Verification Status in 2023!
Overall, getting GST advisory online is a straightforward process. However, it is crucial to choose a reputable service provider to ensure that you get accurate and reliable advice.
GST Login Steps in 2023:-
If you are a registered GST taxpayer, you can log in to the GST portal using the following steps:
- Visit the GST portal: Visit the GST portal at https://www.gst.gov.in/ and click on the ‘Login’ button on the top right corner of the homepage.
- Enter your login credentials: Enter your username and password, which you would have received when you registered for GST.
- Enter the captcha code: Enter the captcha code shown on the screen, and click on ‘Login.’
- OTP verification: Once you enter your credentials, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number or email ID. Enter the OTP on the screen and click on ‘Proceed.’
- Two-factor authentication: After OTP verification, you will be directed to a two-factor authentication page. Here, you will have to enter a one-time password (OTP) that you will receive on your registered mobile number or email ID. Enter the OTP on the screen and click on ‘Submit.’
- Access your dashboard: After completing the two-factor authentication process, you will be directed to your GST dashboard, where you can access all the features related to GST compliance, such as filing returns, making payments, etc.
In case you have forgotten your GST login credentials, you can reset your password or retrieve your username by clicking on the ‘Forgot Username’ or ‘Forgot Password’ links on the GST portal login page.